A summary of my two books about womb twin survivors a useful introduction to the subject.
* What is a womb twin survivor?
* Was it a twin pregnancy? Indications during pregnancy, at the time of birth and within your body
* “Two-egg” twins and “One-egg” twins
* The Dream of the Womb: It is possible that we remember life in the womb?
* A psychological profile of womb twin survivors
* The Healing Path:
Life and death - How crazy are you? - Self sabotage - Addiction - Self isolation - Duality - Unrealised potential - Something missing - Emotions - Your Black Hole - Alpha and Beta - Personal boundaries - Shame - Resistance to healing - and much, much more……
Printable PDF document of 28 pages.
Written and edited by Althea Hayton.
Published by Wren Pubications, 2013
Suitable for womb twin survivors just beginning their healing journey, or anyone interested in this fascinating subject.